Pregnancy Massages for a Healthy Baby & Mother and an Uneventful Delivery
It is difficult to overstate the importance of a good massage when you are pregnant.
The Best Massage Therapist in Summer
Come to Essential Healing which is run by Nicole Howard, LMP for the best pregnancy massage. Nicole is an expert at Pregnancy Doula techniques and she offers pregnancy Doula services to women in labor and during their pregnancy. Nicole will also help you come up with a massage and a birth plan. You could pay through cash, check, Visa, Discover, or MasterCard.
Essential Healing also does deep tissue massages, Swedish-massages, and reflexology following sports injury, workplace injuries, and car accidents. You could also go for a massage session for pain relief or to simply pamper yourself. You will be served if you have Aetna, Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Premera, Cigna, or L&I. She is open from 9:00am to 6:00pm on Tuesdays, 7:30am to 6:30pm on Wednesdays, 9:30am to 3:30pm on Fridays, and 7:45am to 2:30pm on Saturdays.
Affordable Massage Service
You should go to Nicole Howard for your pregnancy massages because she has very good rates. You will pay $60.00 for a one hour massage session, $150 for three one-hour massages, and a discount of $100 for Doula service.
Pregnancy Massages for a Healthy Pregnancy
- A pregnancy massage helps relieve stress and reduce anxiety in the mother and the baby (visit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19646762).
- Nicole will take you through breathing techniques that will help you during the delivery process.
- The massage session will provide comfort measures and physical support to the mother and Nicole will reassure the mother, her partner, and family members.
- The massage will reduce joint swelling.
- The massage will help reduce muscular tension and pain (particularly back pain) as well as pregnancy headaches.
- The pregnancy massages will help your body adjust to the changing shape.
- Nicole will be there during labor and she will give massages that relax your body between the contractions.
- Massages are also advantageous in that they improve circulation, they help with hormone regulation, they lower blood pressure, they help with better sleep, and they strengthen the immune system.